Why Choose Us?
5 STAR REVIEWS
- 1st Choice Solar Construction is amazing! They are extremely knowledgable and make everything easy to understand. They provided my family with quality work, excellent customer service, and reasonable pricing. I highly recommend anyone that is looking to do any sort of remodeling, construction, or thinking about going solar, call Luis or Tony. You will not be disappointed!
- Very impressed! These guys helped me add a room and upgrade all my windows and AC. It was a very simple process to get financed and Luis helped me every step of the way. I got cheaper quotes from other companies, but I was very pleased with the quality of work and the support they provided. Definitely recommending this company!
- Great Company, easy to work with,Honest!
- It's really incredible how much we've been saving on our energy costs since we had the solar system set up in our home last year. Hiring Tony at 1st Choice Solar was a blessing. He was professional, prompt and delivered on every promise he made to us. I highly recommend him and his team as we are totally satisfied with his work and product.
- I would like to thank Tony for taking his time explaining how 1st choice solar works . My husband and I were not aware of how much money we could be saving by going solar . I honestly feel like we often pay too much on electricity itself, specially summer time with the a.c. running all day . I now know 1st choice solar panels has the highest efficiency per square foot of roof space. This allows us to use less panels to produce the same amount of power. I encourage people to try it and see for themselves . Thank you for everything .
- Can't say enough good things about 1st Choice Solar. Tony, Carlos, and the whole crew did an outstanding job. I've recently had a lot of contractors remodeling my home and for anyone going through these types of things know it's hard to find someone who does what they say and on time. 1st Choice Solar was in and out with absolutely no issues. Tony and Carlos will definitely treat you and your family right.
Thanks again guys
- Great company. Very reliable and professional.
The owners of the company have alot of experience and are awesome people to be around
- This is a great organization. Reliable and gets the job done fast. They really take care of their people and make sure their needs get taken care of first. I love 1st choice solar construction
- 1st Choice Solar helped me realize the power of owning my energy! I wish I could've met them earlier in life. I am very satisfied with my end result. If you are on the fence with going solar, I will be the first to tell you to do it. I put $0 down and my solar monthly payments are less than my old electric payments. They have made this a very easy and personal experience for me. They have walked me throughout this process, step by step, even after my installation was complete! First Choice Solar has my vote!
- See More
Highest Quality Suppliers
GET YOUR FREE QUOTE TODAY
Historically, energy utility prices have steadily increased. Once you own a photovoltaic system, you can produce your own energy at a lower price per kilowatt-hour (KWh). Let us calculate your savings for you!
Solar energy is cleaner than traditional forms of energy produced at the power plant. Coal energy pollutes the environment with toxic mercury and greenhouse gases. Nuclear energy has been shown to be susceptible to leakage of radioactive substances into water supplies and takes thousands of years to be remediated. Solar energy is produced with less toxic materials and once installed, produces zero emissions!
Your utility bill lists both your “rates,” in kWh and your monthly total. We are interested in both of these numbers to prove the competitiveness of going solar. Utilities often use a tiered system where the more energy you use, the higher the rate you will be charged. Let us help you understand what you are being charged and how you can lower this overhead cost.
Net metering is a catch term describing being charged only the net energy usage after subtracting your excess solar energy produced from the total energy consumed. Utilities often have a special billing category for solar customers called Net Energy Metering (NEM). 1st Choice can leverage our experience to enroll you in the correct program to maximize savings
Solar energy increases property value directly because it predictably lowers your operational costs. Studies show that all things equal besides one home having solar and another lacking it, solar homes sell more quickly too! Let us calculate your potential savings and assess you property’s increased value.
Solar photovoltaic should be differentiated from solar thermal energy. Solar thermal is used solely to heat water for domestic use or pools while photovoltaic energy is electricity fed into your existing utility meter. We can also design your energy system to function off-grid or when there is a power outage.
A low credit score will not hinder you from going green. A rule of thumb is that 90% of California property owners will qualify for one of our PACE financing programs. Eligibility for some financing programs are solely based off on your property’s existing equity.